Adobe Creative Suite
• After Effects (learning)
• XD (learning)
• Audience Management
• Themed Design
• WordPress Integration
• Elementor Pro
• OceanWP Pro
• Google Analytics Setup
• Data entry
• Project Management
• Team Communication
• Print Expert
• Basic Motion Ads
• Large Document Layout
• Logo Design
• Social Media
• Classified Management/Sales
• Legal Notices
• Notary Public
• Customer Service
• Basic Accounting
• Team Building Events
• Ad Campaigns
Mpls College of Art + Design
• BFA Graphic Design 1994
Glendale Community College
• Business Law & Accounting
• Available upon request
A few years back I lost my hard drive with my portfolio on it. I have been rebuilding it ever since. Ask me, I’m sure I have an example of what you are seeking.
I am seeking a remote MAC-based position utilizing all my print and web design/development skills including WordPress. I am a motivated, personable, 100% MAC-based design professional with more than 25 years of success in small freelance business operation. Quick to master technology. Diplomatic and tactful in communications at all levels. Flexible and versatile with an ability to maintain my sense of humor under pressure. Poised and confident with demonstrated ability to easily pivot to work with all diversities. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Self-starter and team-player alike.
Graphic & Web Designer
Admin & Classifieds / Legals
2014 to 2022
• Managed full-cycle design tasks, handling all phases from conception to completion while maintaining design guidelines throughout.
• Designed, developed and deployed WordPress website which has earned over $156k to date.
• Developed site graphics by designing images, icons, banners and enhancements.
• Owned more than 30 projects per year from initial research and conceptual design through testing and implementation phases.
• Designed MailChimp eblasts for both readers and marketing.
• Complete redesign of newspaper to utilize more editorial space while not changing marketing picas.
• Utilized InDesign to layout a multipage community newspaper on a bi-weekly basis.
• Sold and managed all classified and legal notice advertising.
• In-house marketing.
Internet Broadcasting, Inc
Senior Lead Web Designer
2007 to 2013
• Team Lead / Developed Flash ads under very strict guidelines, sometimes as many as 76 in one task.
• Maintained Creative Showcase using in-house CMS.
• Front-End development of national content and full page ads, contests, videos and images as needed to create compelling content for customers using our custom CMS.
• Special projects include Design 101 guide, Team-Building events, Money-Saving Stock Art Forum.
1995 to 2003
• Advertising/editorial design and production for the biweekly publication.
• Complete conception and design of 2003 and 2004 150+ page PowerPages Directories.
• Print marketing.
• Design and development of printed product for web.
Nature Mart, Inc. / Tundra Trading, Inc.
Creative Director / Designer, 1984 to 2013
• Designed, developed and deployed websites with shopping carts.
• Branding and print design according to guidelines.
Velvet Elvis Design
Owner / Designer, 1994 to Present
• Editorial Design
• Show Banners
• Street Banners